For over one year, we have mobile Apps in the iTunes Store specifically designed for Recruiters, HRM and Employer Branding specialists to follow the latest news on the iPhone (and also on Android Phone and Windows 7). In the latest version we go social! Now you can:
- Profile yourself*
- Follow the activities of other users in the community
- Comment and appraise (like) articles
- Share vacancies and articles via Twitter or Facebook
- Send vacancies to a friend
- Watch videos, listen to podcasts or view pictures in the app
- Download articles for offline reading
This new generation of mobile apps opens new opportunities to corporate (recruitment) organisations and agencies to engage with their target audience. Until now mobile apps were ‘just’ an extension of the career site and social media activities. A great way to serve your audience with relevant information (including vacancies) anytime and anywhere but it was mainly one-way communication. When adding social features to mobile applications, like in this app, there is an opportunity to gain a much better understanding of the mobile app user and their preferences. And, thanks to their comments, serve users with better information accordingly.
Check out the new Recruiting Roundtable iPhone app, download it directly from the iTunes Store, and experience it yourself. If interested in having your own branded app, contact us for more information!
* User tip: a profile can simply be added by the moving the bottom bar upwards in this app.