A happy and prosperous 2012 to all of our great clients, contacts and business partners!
The year 2011 brought us:
- Over 80 new clients and training participants.
- 8 international speaking engagements and workshops.
- 1 primetime TV appearance in RTL News
- Lots of press publications and online articles with reference to our work or expertise
- 192.855 friends on Twitter via 8 active accounts. Most popular is @RecruitmentJob with 58.000 followers, listed #98 in the Twittergids Top 2011 in The Netherlands and according to Klout a top 10 influencer on Recruitment topics.
- 82.734 members in our LinkedIn group for Recruitment Consultants and Staffing Professionals, making it one of the largest global groups on LinkedIn (#47 of 1,150,454). There are another 4.847 members in our Dutch Career coaching group.
- 1.852 fans on Facebook, with Recruit2 being the most popular page.
- 110 people who are connected to the Recruit2 Google+ page.
- 168.018 visitors on our blogs of which 47.724 on our Global Recruiting Roundtable blog. The more frequent updated Recruiting Roundtable Nederland blog reached 92.771 people!
- A new and updated edition of the book ‘Recruitment via LinkedIn‘ was released in 2011.
- The Dutch version of ‘Career Management via LinkedIn‘ was for the second year the #1 best-selling career book!
- More than 15.000 iPhone and 12.456 Android users downloaded our recruitment apps (including our client’s apps).
Thanks for all your support! We’ll continue to bring you the best content, expand your network, bring new innovative ideas and share leads.
Best wishes for the new year from the Recruit2 team!