Alcatel builds next generation networks, delivering integrated end-to-end voice and data networking solutions to established and new carriers, as well as enterprises and consumers worldwide.
Alcatel is responsible for the design, installation and support of the new pan-European fibre optic network of Interoute (I-21). The Network Operating Centre of this “State of the Art” project is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Make an inventory of the human needs in relation to the objectives and action plan and make recommendations to management
- Recruitment, interviewing and selection of 40 management and ICT specialists for the new Network Operations Centre.
- Relation management of staffing agencies. Negotiation of agency rates and terms
- Weekly management reporting to business managers
- Make recommendations to improve procedures