BearingPoint (formerly KPMG Consulting Inc) is one of the world’s largest business consulting, systems integration and managed services firms. With a workforce of approximately 16.000 professionals, BearingPoint has over $3 billion turnover and a presence in 41 countries worldwide.
Hired as an expert on recruiting tactics and processes for the start-up and development of BearingPoint in The Netherlands. Also involved in hiring for the UK practice.
- Recruiting of permanent staff up to Managing Director level with exceptionally rare skills (Tibco, SAP, Siebel) or experience (top ten senior executives in a specific market).
- Develop, scale and execute against a set sourcing plan to generate candidate activity.
- Generate qualified candidates through cost-effective efforts (alternative sourcing, no agencies).
- Coordinate interview process. Serve as communication liaison for everyone involved in hiring process.
- Develop knowledge of the marketplace to ensure BearingPoint’s competitiveness in hiring.
- Assist HR management with HR procedures and policies for the start-up in The Netherlands. Training of European recruitment team in online social networking (e.g. LinkedIn)