Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Cisco has 35.000 employees worldwide and revenue of $24 billion.
Managed Recruitment Services Project
Responsible for setting up of a Managed Recruitment Service in the Benelux region, managing the relationships with hiring managers, consultancy and best practice of all recruitment activities according to SLA.
- Implement and deliver the service and commercial strategy ensuring that targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of business areas, their deliverables and needs. Build and foster relationships with key players and decision makers.
- Provide advice on recruitment strategies, procedures, legislation and market conditions.
- Maintain knowledge of the client and candidate markets. Constantly explore and implement sourcing methodologies as appropriate.
- Consult on new requirements, recommend and action recruitment strategies to ensure the highest quality resource is engaged in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Taking a partnership approach to ensure the best quality service from suppliers to ensure delivery to the customer. Monitor the service delivered by 3rd parties, identifying and resolving issues or escalating as appropriate.