Clifford Chance, world’s largest law firm, has over 3,300 legal advisers in 20 countries and a revenue of $1.6 billion. The firm advises the world’s leading financial institutions and multinational businesses on complex and critical legal issues.
Recruitment project execution
- Used best practices and metrics to design and implement a longterm recruitment strategy and action plan.
- Initiated and managed severel projects including new employer branding campaign, Recruitment PR, upgrade of existing Applicant Tracking System (Tangram), re-launch Employee Referral Programme, Direct Search training, etc.
- Positioning Clifford Chance as a leading office in the job market in order to contribute to an optimum quantitative and qualitative staffing level of both legal and non-legal personnel.
- Developed a talent pool with a strong focus on college recruiting with an innovative market approach.
- Organised campus recruitment events, an international business course (www.selectclass.nl) and participated in the “Best Graduates” competition (www.dekortstewegnaardetop.nl).
- Coordinating and supervising the recruitment and selection process (2 reports).