ING is one of the biggest financial services companies in the world, serving 75 million customers in over 50 countries, and has 130.000 employees. ING ranks #7 on Fortune Global 500 list 2008 (#1 financial institution).
Hired to design and enhance the global graduate recruitment strategy for Corporate Risk Management in order to attract and select the best graduates worldwide.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Building and enhancing knowledge on the Risk areas within ING, the graduate markets as it relates to hiring risk trainees, universities, external networks, (student) associations and competitors.
- Designing and implementing remote college recruiting model to attract the right candidates.
- Initiated new activities using Second Life, Search Engine Marketing, Online Career Events, ING careersite (.jobs) and more.
- Supporting the local recruiters to build an image of ING as a preferred employer among graduates and to recruit the right graduates using traditional university approach. Being the central internal and external contact point with regards to recruiting graduates for the Risk trainee programme.
- (Co-)organising regional and global recruitment events for potential graduates for the Risk management programme. Visiting international job fairs.