KPNQwest (now KPN Eurorings) was a facilities-based, pan-European provider of data centric IP-based services. A technologically advanced fibre optic network was being deployed to connect 39 cities throughout Europe with a uniform network architecture. After bankruptcy in 2002 the company was sold partially to KPN.
Interim recruitment assignment
Within this fast growing organisation responsible for all recruitment activities of the Network Operations and Network Development departments.
- Recruitment and (pre-) selection of international contract and 115 permanent staff.
- Initiated and implemented framework-agreement for 110 contract agencies and software houses in order to minimise potential tax-liabilities when hiring external staff in The Netherlands.
- Selection of contract and permanent recruitment agencies (over 300). Setting up a preferred supplier list for KPNQwest.
- Improving purchase order and invoice administration processes
- Involved in setting-up and improving recruitment procedures. Project responsible for advising on amendments to the PeopleSoft recruitment module
- Made businessproposal to use the services of KPN Purchase&Logistics which could result in savings upto 20% on external resources and outsourced projects.