Be part of a winning team! Due to high demand in Europe we are interested to get in touch with experienced (contract or freelance) Corporate Recruiters for short or long term projects and managed recruitment services.
Recruitment and Sourcing
- Develop cost effective recruitment methods, internally & externally, to consistently source and provide a diverse pool of qualified prospects at the right time.
- Partner with the HR Business Manager and hiring managers to establish recruiting plans, successful prospect profiling, and account management.
- Apply Competency Based selection and screening criteria to assist the hiring manager in selecting a qualified diverse pool of prospects, through resume review, telephone and in person screening for both internal and external prospects to discern the correct fit for the business.
Consulting and Communication
- Consult the business on all aspects of Selection. Act as the primary point of contact throughout the selection process.
Team Leadership / Coaching and Counseling
- Responsible for the day to day Coaching and Mentoring of Junior Recruitment Consultants (if applicable).
Data integrity, Process & System Design and Re-engineering.
- Continually seek creative ways to ensure that productivity is enhanced and that processes follow business needs. Continually increase knowledge of state and federal regulations, current trends and case law as it relates to recruitment.
What do we expect from you?
Demonstrate proven experience in all core consultative and administrative areas of Corporate Recruitment including: at least 3 years Executive Management recruitment, Behavioral interviewing, cold calling & direct sourcing for talent, candidate screening & presentation, interviewing, negotiating and closing offers, outreach recruitment, understanding of working in a matrix business environment, strong presentation and facilitation skills, project management, process management, a preferred partner to the business, and acting in a lead role to junior team (in some cases).
- Work location: Europe, especially The Netherlands, Germany, UK, France and Spain.
- A payroll solution will be provided by Recruit2, own company is not needed. Freelancers need a VAR-WUO statement to work in The Netherlands.
- Duration: 3-12 month contracts, permanent positions are also available.
Interested? Let’s talk!
In order to be able to match your profile with this – and future – freelance recruitment assignments I would like to receive the following information from you:
- CV in Word-format including contact details
- Availability date or notice period
- Employability i.e. number of hours / days per week
- Desired work location or restrictions herein
- Industry preference or recruitment specialization
- Current salary or minimum hourly rate