On behalf of our client we are looking for a specialist recruitment advisor, within IT but also on behalf of other departments, to lead the engagement of external contractors using an agreed common process in order to ensure proper Resources management and reporting. There are approximately 250 external contractors to manage within IT.
In order to address this challenge we are looking for a person able to assist with:
- recruitment and management of contractor engagements,
- contact with suppliers of contractor staff,
- liaison with people requesting resources for project delivery,
- ensuring two way communications on progress of supply of requested resources,
- liaison with HR on recruitment of permanent staff,
- ensuring process is identified and followed for approval of roles and assignments,
- keeping accurate records of contractors in the resource pool,
- production of management reports
What do we expect from you?
- Proven experience in contractor recruitment.
- Knowledge of “IT world”, familiar with IT business.
- Ability, at times, to challenge colleagues who do not follow process and are often in more senior roles.
- Skills in managing day to day relationships with a number of preferred suppliers to ensure contractors are recruited when needed.
- Some understanding of the law regarding employment of contractors would be useful.
- The person will need to be familiar with MS Excel and (possibly) MS Access.
- Work location: Based in Brussels, occasional travel to Paris for coordination
- Speaks and writes English, and fluently one of the two Belgian languages
- Start: immediate, full-time position (40 hrs per week on-site)
- Rate: 400-500 Euro per day
- Duration: 3 month contract with possible extension. Permanent position available too.
- POSITION IS FILLED