Looking for a new challenge where you can contribute your leadership abilities, recruitment talent and strategy development skills to a progressive, exciting and fast growing company? Our client, a global company with 400M US$ revenue, employs more than 1,300 people and is interested to speak to experienced recruiting leaders in Europe.
What do we expect from you?
The successful candidate for this position must have a well rounded background in all facets of leading a Talent Acquisition / Recruiting function that sources and hires superior talent. The successful candidate must also demonstrate the ability to be a strategic business partner with strong overall business acumen.
Yes, we know this is asking a lot, but the people this appeals to know they have what it takes. In terms of academic achievement and personal development, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Demonstrated experience in building a successful talent acquisition team and developing and executing talent acquisition programs designed to attract the top echelon of talent.
- Experience developing and executing Campus Relations programs focused on attracting top campus talent.
- Experience recruiting in multiple European countries.
- Experience in development of compelling employment branding programs.
- Proven track record of utilizing process, procedures, and metrics to effectively monitor and manage a talent acquisition function.
- Proven track record of successful leadership of a high performance talent acquisition / recruitment function.
- Demonstrated success in hands-on execution in a rapid growth environment.
- Work location: Barcelona, Spain
- Duration: Permanent, fulltime position
- Salary: Competitive local package
- POSITION IS FILLED