Do you enjoy getting creative about finding candidates and improve recruiting?
The right person will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day recruitment efforts and envisioning recruitment and employer branding strategy. We’re looking for someone who isn’t happy doing things the way they’ve always been done, but instead lives and breathes innovation, and uses experience to produce results.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge…
- Work closely with hiring managers to conduct a proper job intake, translating hiring needs into a compelling job advert with expert advice on a great recruiting process.
- You advise and execute on tactical sourcing strategies.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for technical and non-technical candidates ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience; from screening resumes, interviewing qualified candidates to offer/contract process.
- Facilitate smooth onboarding and work visas for international candidates.
- Act as first contact for candidates, hiring managers and recruiting agencies.
- As this is a rather new senior position within a start-up environment; continuously improve tools, systems, processes and Employer Branding.
What do we expect from a Talent Acquisition Manager?
There is no set route to become a great Talent Acquisition Manager but to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- 5+ years in-house recruiting experience.
- International full-cycle recruiting for all levels, from entry-level to executive positions, including creating long-term and sustainable hiring plans.
- Proven experience sourcing, engaging and closing IT/Software engineers, Online Marketing, and Sales professionals.
- Successful in building and improving Employer Branding, systems and processes.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Work location: Amsterdam Centre
- Start date: ASAP
- Hours per week: 3 days per week
- Duration: 3+ months, permanent position is also available
- Status: CLOSED.