Jacco Valkenburg is an international recruitment expert, trainer and author of 5 bestselling books about recruitment (30.000 copies sold). He has extensive experience in global recruitment strategies and execution spanning numerous countries for leading companies.
As founder of Recruit2 and Recruiter University he provides companies with (global) recruitment and employer branding strategies and training for leading companies. His mission is helping companies ‘from good to great staffing’. He also launched Refer2, a referral recruitment advisory firm.
Furthermore he is managing a group of 200.000 Recruitment Consultants on LinkedIn and has it’s own blog GlobalRecruitingRoundtable.com.
Employers: need sourcing, recruiting or branding help? Contact me and let’s discuss how I can support you. Ask for a FREE consult:
Phone: +31 6 2825 7098
Jacco Valkenburg curriculum vitae:
- Since 1996 expert in international recruitment (agency)
- Since 1999 interim corporate recruiter/manager, 15+ large projects completed
- 2002 and 2003 Finalist ‘Recruiter Of The Year’ Award in The Netherlands
- 2003 launched Recruit2, specialists in recruiting of (freelance) recruiters
- 2007 started offering tailor-made recruitment trainings and workshops
- 2007 blogger on sites such as GlobalRecruitingRoundtable.com
- 2008 author of book “Recruitment via LinkedIn” (Dutch and international edition)
- 2009 Winner “Best Social Recruiter 2009” award
- 2009 launched Refer2, a referral recruitment advisory firm.
- 2010 author of book “Career Management via LinkedIn’ (20.000+ copies sold)
- 2010 developer of Mobile Recruitment Apps for iPhone and Android platform
- 2012 certified LinkedIn Recruiter Expert
- 2012 & 2013 organiser of Mobile Recruitment Award and 123Mobile conference
- 2014 author of book “Recruitment via social media” (Dutch only)
- 2016 toprecruiter in Nederland (top 10), Intermediair.nl
- 2018 author of book “Recruitment 3.0“
- 2018 “HR tech influencer to watch in 2019“, Recruitee
Download CV Jacco Valkenburg (English version)