The impressions formed during a first visit to a career site or contact by phone, dictate what customers tell others, and whether he/she will return again. Promoting best practice and providing excellent customer service, to a client or candidate, is becoming more and more prevalent on today’s competitive recruitment marketplace.
Our recruitment auditing services have been specifically designed for the staffing industry and corporate recruitment organisations to help determine whether you are actually delivering the level of the service you promise on a consistent basis. You can complement this with a mystery shopping visit. Utilizing mystery shopping* as a tool to evaluate the customer experience through the customer’s eyes can help give your business an advantage.
- What is the first impression that a new Candidate or Client will find when contacting you by phone or internet?
- Does your staff deliver a high and consistent level of service with every Candidate or Client they every come into contact with?
- Are your Consultants utilizing all the training and skills development you have invested into them at their desk?
- What kind of savings are possible with your recruitment vendors?
Our auditing services are designed and delivered by recruitment experts and end-users, ensuring maximum credibility when embarking on any campaign. A survey model will be drawn up and agreed to which defines what information and improvement factors you wish to measure as part of the mystery shopping or auditing process. We can provide a full written report on any campaign as well as providing advice on improvements.
Programs can be delivered with the utmost confidentiality or immediately raise standards by publicizing the Mystery Shop campaign beforehand.
* Recruit2 applies the MSPA Guidelines on Mystery Shopping
For more information feel free to contact Jacco Valkenburg, by telephone +31 6 2825 7098 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org