RANN, a 50/50 joint venture of T-Mobile and Orange established in June 2002, is responsible for the roll-out of a 3G (UMTS) Radio Access Network in The Netherlands.
Managed Recruitment Service
Started before the launch of this new organisation and responsible for the planning, budgetting, tracking and executing the recruitment of contract and permanent staff. The entire organisation consists of a Technical, Finance, HR, Legal, Purchase and IT department.
- Establish the HR department
- Establish the procedures and organisation of negotiation with employees and employees’ representatives. Keep close contact with shareholders.
- Make an inventory of the human needs in relation to the objectives and action plan and make recommendations to the management board.
- Recruitment of 55 permanent and 30 contract staff up to senior management.
- Establish HR procedures and processes such as recruitment policies, company website, standard documents, work permit procedures, expat relocation, diploma and reference-check of candidates, consultancy agreement for contract agencies, etc.
- Manage the financial aspects of HRM, involving Finance in the task of agreeing likely costs of services.