Jacco Valkenburg is an international recruitment expert, trainer and author of 2 bestselling books about LinkedIn (25.000 copies sold). He has extensive experience in global recruitment strategies and execution spanning numerous countries for leading companies.
As founder of Recruit2, Refer2 and Recruiter University he provides companies with (Global) Recruitment and Employer Branding strategies and execution for leading companies. His mission is helping companies ‘from good to great staffing’.
He launched Refer2, a full service provider for recruitment solutions such as referral campaigns and Mobile Apps. Furthermore he is managing a group of more than 150.000 Recruitment Consultants on LinkedIn and has it’s own blog GlobalRecruitingRoundtable.com.
Employers: need sourcing, recruiting or branding help? Contact me and let’s discuss how I can support you. Ask for a FREE consult:
Phone: +31 6 2825 7098
Jacco Valkenburg curriculum vitae:
- Since 1996 expert in international recruitment (agency)
- Since 1999 interim corporate recruiter/manager, 15+ large projects completed
- 2002 and 2003 Finalist ‘Recruiter Of The Year’ Award in The Netherlands
- 2003 launched Recruit2, specialists in recruiting of (freelance) recruiters
- 2007 started offering tailor-made recruitment trainings and workshops
- 2007 blogger on sites such as GlobalRecruitingRoundtable.com
- 2008 author of book “Recruitment via LinkedIn” (Dutch and international edition)
- 2009 Winner “Best Social Recruiter 2009” award
- 2009 launched Refer2, a solution provider for (referral) recruitment campaigns
- 2010 author of book “Career Management via LinkedIn’ (20.000+ copies sold)
- 2010 developer of Mobile Recruitment Apps for iPhone and Android platform
- 2012 certified LinkedIn Recruiter Expert
- 2012 & 2013 organiser of Mobile Recruitment Award and 123Mobile conference
- 2014 author of book “Recruitment via social media” (Dutch only)
Download CV Jacco Valkenburg (English version)